Featuring a 4-way stretch construction and useful features, the Tracker Pants are ready for your next spot and stalk hunting trip or your next trip to the duck lease. These pants feature a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers for your hip boots or extra tools, and a knife sheath pocket. Match your solid color or camouflage pattern with the Contact Vest and Jacket for a full 4-way stretch system this hunting season.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Double weave Nylon twill
- High performance DWR treated fabric for water resistance
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
I purchased these without knowing what to expect, by way of quality. Boy was I surprised when they arrived. The fit and feel are the same quality that I have from another, much more expensive, name brand. I would highly recommend if you are in the market for a comfortable good-looking pair of hunting pants.
I recently purchased the Tracker pants for hunting in Southern Idaho. The midland pattern is great and the pants are durable and comfortable.
I like the pants. Have not given them the real test yet, but they are still comfy now!
Tracker Pants - Wetland
Great fit and very comfortable, fills all the needs I expect out of a utility pant
I wear them to the office and on my boat. Great all around.
Stretchy comfortable and breathable
I bought some of these pants for my dad who’s 72 years old and he wears them every day so I had to get him some more. I also love y’all’s clothing, it’s comfortable and suits my needs hunting down in South Tx. Thanks and I’ll continue buying your products so keep making them.
Love everything from DuckCamp