Durable enough for the field, yet sleek and comfortable enough for a night on the town — the Brush Pants can comfortably handle any abuse you throw at them. Now built with a Cotton and Nylon 66 blend, and a touch of Elastane for added mobility, they will outperform and outlast your traditional cotton pants.
- Made with Nylon 66 – a high tensile strength and flexible fabric.
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane.
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Straight fit & true to size.
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
very impressed with these pants from their comfortability to the rugged use these pants will take. I enjoy this product and many other from Duck Camp.
Brush Pants - Raven
Love the brush pants!
Great pants for early season upland bird hunting
Comfortable, durable, true to size
Slight shrinking after washing causes the pants to be too short. Should have ordered the long inseam
Great fit, great color, tough as hell.
Great pants! Comfortable fit and they seem very durable.
Well designed and made. I look forward to getting them out in the field in quail and pheasant season. JW
Awesome lightweight pants great fit durable and not too warm for these end of summer early fall days in the field