This pair of pants is certainly durable enough for the field, but they also look great for casual wear. Made from a durable nylon cordura fabric, these will be your new favorite work or hunt pants. Straight leg and stylish, the lady in your life will compliment you on the good looks and your legs will thank you for protecting them from thickets while in the field. Grab your favorite solid color and camouflage because you’ll love these hard working brush pants. Pair these pants with our Brush Jacket and you’ll be set for many hunting seasons to come.
- Available in Pin Oak and Ash solid colors as well as our Midland 2.0, Wetland, and Woodland camouflage patterns
- Durable Cordura ™ nylon blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and comfortable wear
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
From hunting to mowing these pants are comfortable and versatile
Love these pants. Durable enough to wear them in the shop all day and nice enough to wear out. Nicely done Duck Camp