Featuring a 4-way stretch construction and useful features, the Tracker Pants are ready for your next spot and stalk hunting trip or your next trip to the duck lease. These pants feature a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers for your hip boots or extra tools, and a knife sheath pocket. Match your solid color or camouflage pattern with the Contact Vest and Jacket for a full 4-way stretch system this hunting season.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Double weave Nylon twill
- High performance DWR treated fabric for water resistance
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
I bought a pair of pants and a shirt. Was anxious to see the quality, because the price was high. The pants and shirt were both extremely well made. The shirt was a little small but the exchange process was painless. Worth the premium price.
Great fit and comfortable; perfect with base layer underneath on cold days or by themselves on warmer days. Very comfortable when walking long distances
I bought these for my husband and now they are the only pants he will wear!
Tracker Pants - Woodland
Great pants for outdoor activities in inclement weather. Very comfortable!
Fasting drying and allows freedom of movement. Good choice under waders for cool weather duck hunts or fishing
I’ve tried many different pants and have finally found one that fits right. Being a full time guide in Wyoming I need a pair of light weight pants that can hold up to the abuse and still be comfortable and these pants are all that and more highly recommend. I’ll be getting more for sure.
I bought these for my husband for Christmas and he loves them! They look nice on him too!
Perfect fabric, love them, its a bit tight on the hips, if you are big. But workable.
Great staff, good selection and cold beer. What more can you ask for.