All other lightweight pants step aside - there’s a new kid on the block. We’re confident we’ve created the best fishing pants on the market today. With useful features and stylish design, these quick-dry Drifter Pants will be your go-to fishing pants when you grab your rods and head out to the water. UPF40+ sun protection and a 2-way stretch Nylon fabric make sure you stay cool and airy when wearing these pants.
- 2-way stretch Nylon Taslan material with wicking
- Quick-Dry, Lightweight & Breathable
- Large back pockets with magnetic closure
- Articulated knees for added mobility
- Embroidered ‘Flying D’ on back pocket
- Gusseted crotch for extra comfort
- Front zippered pocket to hold phone and other valuables
- Comfort fit waistband with belt loops plus small elastic stretch section to help them fit just right, not tight
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Took me about 30 minutes of having them on before I declared they are my new favorites.
Bought these at a store and clerk said these were modt comfortable pants.. i bought my first pair and totally agree.I never take them off..I had to buy several more pair..
Great fit. Fabric feels durable and comfortable. Enjoying the pockets.
These pants are perfect for
Long days on the bow or platform of a skiff.
Comfortable and durable
Best of all worlds. Comfortable can dress up or down. Great pants
I have tried many pairs of pants similar to these and these by far fit and feel better than any other brands!
Look good, fit well, and easy to care for. Gotta love em.
Men's Drifter Pants - Pintail Brown
I have only worn them once but so far have been great! I am excited to sport them during some fishing in a few weeks.
Bought these for a bass fisherman as a gift
He’s already wearing them and we still have ice on the lake , good fit