Featuring a 4-way stretch construction and useful features, the Tracker Pants are ready for your next spot and stalk hunting trip or your next trip to the duck lease. These pants feature a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers for your hip boots or extra tools, and a knife sheath pocket. Match your solid color or camouflage pattern with the Contact Vest and Jacket for a full 4-way stretch system this hunting season.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Double weave Nylon twill
- High performance DWR treated fabric for water resistance
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Great fitting, great looking and extremely comfortable
I recently used these pants on a turkey hunt to the Nebraska Sandhills. They performed great in temps from the 40s to mid 80s. Durable, quick drying and flexible…
Light weight. Good fit. Quick delivery
Great pant. Great service. I bought the regular length in a local store that sells duck camp. I called the customer service. Without question they let me ship them back exchange them.
The pants feel substantial like they can hold up through brush yet thin and breathable enough to be worn in the Southern heat. The handy pockets are nice and I love the fit. Not too slim, not baggy feeling at all. Definitely recommend.
Great quality, a bit noisy but nothing crazy
Awesome light weight hunting pants. Great camo pattern for any hunting in timber.
Bought these in woodland pattern to chase turkeys and they are absolutely awesome. Pattern, fabric, quiet, and breathe well. Even blood stains came out easily. I’ll be buying more.
Very comfortable and flexible
Bought these pants for spring turkey season. So far so good, they’re quite and light weight absolutely perfect for the warmer weather. I sized up because I plan on using these pants during the fall/winter with layers.