Featuring a 4-way stretch construction and useful features, the Tracker Pants are ready for your next spot and stalk hunting trip or your next trip to the duck lease. These pants feature a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers for your hip boots or extra tools, and a knife sheath pocket. Match your solid color or camouflage pattern with the Vantage Vest and Jacket for a full 4-way stretch system this hunting season.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Double weave Nylon twill
- High performance DWR treated fabric for water resistance
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Tracker Pants - Woodland
I’m 6’7” it’s nice to finally find a company that has my size Xl Tall 👍 great Quality gear
Tracker Pants - Midland
Both shirt and pants fit excellent haven’t got a chance to use them yet but can’t wait
Great material in a medium weight. I have worn these from plane travel to the clays range. Very comfortable, enough rise (room in the crotch), and not to baggy. Can’t wait to try these under the waders come duck or late fly season.
These pants are tough but lightweight for hunting in any weather. They were just what I was looking for so I can wear with or without thermals.
Pants are very comfortable and has a lot of pockets for storage.
Great pants, I wear them a ton while working up on a sporting clays range. Great pair of rugged pants.
Bought this as a protective outer layer that could be lightweight enough to be comfortable on hot days and be used with layers to keep warm on cold days. It is the perfect thickness for this purpose and is great for protection against all kinds of weather. Love the camo pattern as well.
Comfortable weather you are going out to dinner or hiking and hunting in the field.
We've Got Your Back
Go Together Guarantee
Free Exchanges & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $98