All other hunting pants stand down…there’s a new kid on the block! Featuring a 4-way stretch construction and useful features, the Vantage Pants are ready for your next spot and stalk hunting trip or your next trip to the duck lease. These pants feature a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers for your hip boots or extra tools, and a knife sheath pocket. Match your solid color or camouflage pattern with the Vantage Vest and Jacket for a full 4-way stretch system this hunting season.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Double weave Nylon twill
- High performance DWR treated fabric for water resistance
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
I’ll try them out at the quail opener in Mex next wknd and let u know what I think…should be a good test!
Love the fit!
As the title may imply this stuff is better than anything else I have touched. Some may want to throw the exceedingly popular Sitka into the mix and I honestly would understand the debate. However, the quality/price for DuckCamp gear is what puts it on another level than it’s competition. This is what you get when you put passionate people, an understanding of what it will be used for, and fabric engineering so you never have that feeling that it is clinging to you! Keep up the good work DuckCamp and I’ll be a customer for life!
Everything was high quality as expected!
Pants are very light weight and comfy. I would go a size above what you normally wear though.
I have taken these out and hiked 2 miles in and out of my duck spot that has no trails, through thick brush. surprisingly comfortable and durable and breathable. I got them snagged on branches and thorns a couple times and they made it out without a scratch surprisingly. Better than I could have imagined
The stretch is awesome . Great pants
Haven't worn these pants in the field yet but from what i have seen so far, they are going to work great!!!
great pants and fit great.
The pants fit great the smell was a little much.