Hunting in the woods? The Woodland pattern is perfectly suited for you. This 3-layer Vantage Vest is the ideal middle layer for those spending time in tree stands or looking for an extra warmth layer for flooded timber waterfowl hunting. Featuring 10,000mm water repellency rating and 10,000mm breathability rating, it has the horsepower to stand up in inclement conditions. Pair it with Woodland camouflage Vantage Jacket, Vantage Pants and Vantage Cap for a uniformed Woodland system.
- 4-way stretch fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction - 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- Sharp lines and an athletic fit for warmth and ease of movement
- Proprietary Woodland camouflage pattern - best wooded camo on the market today
- Length is specifically cut for mobility and pant pocket access on the hunt - If you are between sizes, size up
Such a great company to do business with. I I think I have ordered four or five different times and every time it was an excellent experience
Excellent quality, prompt shipping and Great communications. I highly recommend this company
Quality phenomenal, your Wetlands camo blends well in the grasses of Texas, comfortable, true to size and the pants are really resistant to the briars. Thanks for a such a great product.
I hadn't seen any ducks all season until I received my vantage 3L vest.. I put that bad boy on and decoyed and killed the first 2 ducks of the year!
I like the windbreaker material, and it's fairly warm. I wish the the 3L was reversible like the 2L. Overall good product.
Quality product. Arrived undersized. Was able to return and exchange quickly.
Vantage 2L Softshell Vest - Pin Oak
The Vest is hands down the best piece of clothing for anyone thats trying to enjoy a cool night out, a scouting trip, a base for a little extra warmth in teal season, or the perfect fire pit attire. So comfortable, fits true to size in chest and waist. Cut sits at belt line, perfect if you are rocking a belt buckle. Love the pattern on the Woodland. Will be purchasing two more to rotate in the fields, fishing, and night on the town. Amazing!
Package lost in transit due to carrier. Contacted Duck Camp. Got immediate response. Another package was expedited to me that day. I received 2 days later. Great company that stands behind its 100% satisfaction guarantee. Highly recommend and I can be a stickler! Good quality product as well.
No issue with item other than it just didn’t fit me. Fabric and style were great. I’m 6’5 215 and while it’s cut shorter for hunts, it’s still way too short of me. Doesn’t even cover belt. Hopefully a tall version will come out!
Use it in South Texas. Nice and warm and durable. Backed into the brush numerous times to recover deer and it held up well.
We've Got Your Back
Go Together Guarantee
Free Exchanges & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $98