A dedicated whitetail hunter’s ultimate jacket, this 3-Layer Vantage Jacket has all of the features you’ll need in the woods and none of the ones you don’t. Constructed for durability, it features a DWR treated face fabric and carries 10,000mm water repellency rating and 10,000mm breathability rating. That means you can feel protected and comfortable all day in the woods as the temperatures fluctuate. The woodland pattern is ideal for hunting ducks in flooded timber, climbing a tree stand to hunt whitetail, chasing turkeys or any type of hunting in a wooded environment. Grab your new favorite hunting jacket today and pair it with some Vantage Pants, Vantage Vest and Vantage Cap in the same Woodland camo for a true camouflage system.
- 4-way stretch Fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction -- 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with Fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- Bonded peripheral hood with vertical and horizontal drawcord and visor
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- 2-way waterproof pit zips for venting
- Bonded hook and loop cuff closures
- Hip hem with toggles
- Safety harness pass-through hole on back yoke for tree stand hunting
- Proprietary Woodland camouflage pattern
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
I love this jacket. It is very warm and I can move with ease getting in and out of the boat and in the duck blind. I'm also looking forward to trying this out in the deer stand. This has replaced two of my other jackets.
Fits perfectly. Can’t wait to get out in the woods and see how it holds up to Missouri weather