Hunting in brush country or high alpine for elk, deer, pronghorn or other game animals? We’ve got you covered with the best hunting jacket for any type of weather. This 3-layer jacket features a DWR treated durable face fabric, an insulating middle layer and a soft next to skin layer. With waterproof zippered front hand pockets, high chest pockets with magnetic closure and pit zips for venting, this jacket is thoughtfully designed and ready for your next hunting adventure. Pair it with the Midland 2.0 Vantage Pants and Vantage Jacket and Vantage Cap for a full system in the field.
- 4-way stretch Fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction -- 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with Fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- Bonded peripheral hood with vertical and horizontal drawcord and visor
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- 2-way waterproof pit zips for venting
- Bonded hook and loop cuff closures
- Hip hem with toggles
- Safety harness pass-through hole on back yoke for tree stand hunting
- Proprietary Midland 2.0 camouflage pattern
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Jacket is as I expected both in quality of material and fit. By far better than other late season jackets I’ve tried. Perfect for late season upland hunting, dog training, and hiking. My first purchase from Duck Camp and it won’t be my last!
Loved the jacket!
Vantage 2L Softshell Jacket - Late Season Wetland
Good fitting light weight Jacket for early hunts and even cold mornings with proper base layers.
This jacket is incredibly warm and has great features that any duck hunter will use. I'm excited to put to the test this season in the Louisiana marsh.
This jacket is great. Tons of attention to detail, pockets where you want them, the right amount of water repellency for a light rain. It's athletic cut without being restrictive and still room to layer. For reference I am 5'9" and 165 lbs. I typically wear between a Medium and Large and a size 32 pant. The Medium in the Vantage 2L jacket fit perfect with the correct sleeve length.
Jacket fits well and keeps you warm. Well made!
Hands down the best waterfowl jacket out. These jackets are tough as they come and keep you warm and dry every time. Can not best the price.
By far the best jacket I own!
Love how light it is and easy to move around in.
We've Got Your Back
Go Together Guarantee
Free Exchanges & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $98