A fishing shirt should be functional, and that’s exactly what the short sleeve Hooksetter shirt brings to the water. These are the best fishing shirts for any type of species you’re chasing. They feature a breathable Nylon fabric, a rubber forceps clip, oversized pockets with magnetic closure, and a hidden microfiber sunglasses swatch on the bottom flap. Snag a couple, at least, because these will be your new go-to fishing shirts.
- Breathable Nylon Supplex fabric
- Microfiber sunglasses cloth on bottom hem
- Rubber clip on front chest pocket to attach forceps
- Mesh venting in yoke
- Tabbed button collar - hidden button under stylish collar
- Bi-swing venting system for full range of motion and breathability
- Right chest zippered pocket large enough for phone or tackle box
- Left chest double pocket with magnetic closure for easy entry
- Elbow button to keep sleeves in place when rolled up
- Full fit through the shoulders; athletic fit through the body
Machine wash cold. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do not use fabric softener.
The shirts are of nice quality but the fit is way too slim. Would have expected a more normal fit for the price.
I bought the shirt to wear on our cattle and hay farms. It’s perfect for hot days and allows a lot of movement.
After the first wash (it spent the day in the hay field) it came out clean and crisp with no stains.
I’ll buy another.
I bought this shirt thinking it would be the same material as the lightweight hunting shirts, but this shirt feels like it’s a little thicker/firmer material. Don’t get me wrong, I still love it, but just trying to leave a review noting what differences I felt.
Ordered two and they look great. Slimmer fitting than expected, but great for me a tall, lanky guy
This shirt is awesome! It will be my go to fishing shirt this year! I will also be getting one for dove season! Great shirt, Great Company!!