A fishing shirt should be functional, and that’s exactly what the short sleeve Hooksetter shirt brings to the water. These are the best fishing shirts for any type of species you’re chasing. They feature a breathable Nylon fabric, a rubber forceps clip, oversized pockets with magnetic closure, and a hidden microfiber sunglasses swatch on the bottom flap. Snag a couple, at least, because these will be your new go-to fishing shirts.
- Breathable Nylon Supplex fabric
- Microfiber sunglasses cloth on bottom hem
- Rubber clip on front chest pocket to attach forceps
- Mesh venting in yoke
- Tabbed button collar - hidden button under stylish collar
- Bi-swing venting system for full range of motion and breathability
- Right chest zippered pocket large enough for phone or tackle box
- Left chest double pocket with magnetic closure for easy entry
- Elbow button to keep sleeves in place when rolled up
- Full fit through the shoulders; athletic fit through the body
Machine wash cold. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do not use fabric softener.
I’ve acquired quite the collection of similar style shirts but Duck Camp nailed it...perfect fit, great material, all the details, pockets, etc. make this my go to as a functional fishing shirt, or even a stylish casual option on hot sunny days.
Wear 3x tall in Columbia, Game Guard and Magellan. Duck Camp is smaller.
This is easily my favorite shirt
Super comfortable and Does not make me sweat as much as other companies shirts do
I have no complaints. Lots of small details in the shirt that are much appreciated. Obviously a lot of thought went into this shirt.
Super easy and simple to use site. Quality products.