This is the best fleece hoodie for hunting in flooded timber or any other wooded environments late in the season. The Late Season Woodland pattern’s vertical lines mimic the vertical lines in tree bark, keeping you concealed and warm while you’re chasing flooded timber mallards or that big swamp donkey Buck you’ve been hunting for some time now. This fleece hoodie is extremely warm because it dons a thick fleece lining and a durable nylon exterior to cut the wind. We highly recommend getting a couple because you’ll want at least one camo hoodie and one solid color hoodie. To the field we go!
- Available in Late Season Woodland Camo, Late Season Wetland Camo and Bark Brown solid color.
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Durable Nylon exterior that’s prepared for wear and tear
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- Wader Pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- Fleece lined Kangaroo pocket at bottom
- Hip hem toggles for a snugger fit if desired
- Straight fit – not too baggy, yet enough room to layer underneath
Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Lay flat or tumble dry low to dry. Cold Iron if needed.