This is the best fleece hoodie for hunting in flooded timber or any other wooded environments. Duck Camp’s proprietary Woodland pattern features vertical lines that mimic the vertical lines in tree bark, keeping you concealed and warm while you’re chasing flooded timber mallards or that big swamp donkey buck. This fleece hoodie is extremely warm because it dons a thick fleece lining and a durable nylon exterior to cut the wind. We highly recommend getting a couple because you’ll want at least one camo hoodie and one solid color hoodie. To the woods we go!
- Wader pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Also available in Midland 2.0 camo, Late Season Wetland camo, and Cypress solid color versions
- Fleece lined kangaroo pocket with a horizontal zipper for valuables and calls
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit or to keep wind out
Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Lay flat or tumble dry low to dry. Cold Iron if needed.
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Softer that new born chinchillas and warmer than Betty your favorite Walmart greeter
Large is a “Large Minus” fits perfect and not to tight or loose.
Arrived quick, nice fit and color. Lots of pockets and the zip pocket is handy. Soft inside and nice shell. I likey.
People stop me in the checkout lane at the gas station to ask me what kind of camo I have on? I tell them and they asked if I was out hunting or fishing? I said Looking for Bigfoot. They said Bigfoot will most likely find you! lol and several customers laughed but everyone loved the camouflage zippered hoodie! Especially me. I order a extra size up , a 2X and it fits perfectly
(Written from wife's perspective) We have a winner here!! Camo pattern fits early season in NE Wisconsin. Great fit, too!! Fleece lining is soft and comfortable. Zipper pocket in front is a bonus for extra calls vs wearing a lanyard.
Everything fit well. Items got stuck with shipping took one email to get someone on the phone and the problem fixed. Order showed up 4 days later. Couldn’t have gone any better
Very happy with this purchase. Zippered pocket is same size as front pouch and upper hand warmer pockets will be great when wearing waders. Love the material.
The hoodie is very comfortable, warm, and keeps you dry. The hoodie is good in a mist or light rain to keep you dry. It is very warm, and the pockets above the waders are great.
The hoodie is warm and comfortable. Wore it in a light rain the first day I got it and it worked great. Only issue is, I wish Duckcamp offered shipping through UPS. I would pay for UPS to deliver instead of USPS. USPS always takes an overly long time.
So comfy and warm