This is the best fleece hoodie for hunting in flooded timber or any other wooded environments. Duck Camp’s proprietary Woodland pattern features vertical lines that mimic the vertical lines in tree bark, keeping you concealed and warm while you’re chasing flooded timber mallards or that big swamp donkey buck. This fleece hoodie is extremely warm because it dons a thick fleece lining and a durable nylon exterior to cut the wind. We highly recommend getting a couple because you’ll want at least one camo hoodie and one solid color hoodie. To the woods we go!
- Wader pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Also available in Midland 2.0 camo, Late Season Wetland camo, and Cypress solid color versions
- Fleece lined kangaroo pocket with a horizontal zipper for valuables and calls
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit or to keep wind out
Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Lay flat or tumble dry low to dry. Cold Iron if needed.
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Head Guide Fleece Hoodie - Half Zip | Woodland
Nice Camo Pattern options. Great to find something that fits well for a slender person
This hoodie is awesome. It’s warm, but not too warm. The adjustable points at the waist are very useful for keeping out the wind when you’re out in the field. It’s so comfortable I almost feel bad wearing it in the swamp. I definitely want this exact hoodie in every option available!
Read the title
Waiting on the cold weather to get here to really put this bad boy to use! But first impressions are that this jacket is super comfortable and well made. It gets 4 stars instead of 5 because they put a zipper pocket on the outside of the stomach pouch, so now instead of feeling the soft warm fleece in the front pouch there’s a mesh pocket lining from the zipper pocket. I really appreciate the utility of the zipper pocket but I miss the soft fleece in the front pouch. Over all very nice, would definitely buy again
I will say I was a little uncertain on ordering this hoodie for the money, but I am super impressed! I’m very happy I decided to take the chance on it. I can’t wait for cooler weather so I can be sporting it everywhere.
My order had the wrong size, and the DC team let me keep the wrong size and over nighted the right one so I had it the next day! Great experience!
Jacket is extremely well made and fits true to size, the new woodland pattern is a great improvement over the previous late season woodland pattern. I’m 5’11” 230lbs and the XL is a good fit with enough room for a heavier shirt underneath if needed