It doesn’t matter if you’re a waterfowl, upland, fishing or no such type of Guide, this hoodie will have you feeling like a pro in the field and on the water. This is the best fleece hoodie out there today because it ain’t your average cotton hoodie. It features a durable nylon/Cordura® exterior for wear and tear in the field, plus a super warm fleece underlayer with an ultra-soft hand feel. This best hunting fleece hoodie features thoughtful features like a ¾ zip for easy On/Off, hood toggles for face concealment and warmth, hip hem toggles and some great high wader pockets with fleece lining for added hand warmth.
- Wader pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura® blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura® fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit around the waist, or to keep wind out
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
I have been a long time Sitka fanboy and have recently started to purchase a few Duck Camp items. I have the bamboo hoodie and I have found it to be well made with a great fit. It has become one of my favorite light weight tops to wear. I ordered a Barn Burner Merino Hoodie for my son for Christmas and had to return it because there was a slight run in the fabric. Duck Camp customer service was top notch and sent me out a replacement ASAP. That experience led me to become a big Duck Camp fan!! I just recently received the Head Guide Fleece Hoddie. The hoodie is fantastic!! Fit and finish of material is excellant, pockets and zippers are well laid out. Haven't had it long enough to comment on the durability but it appears that it will stand up well to frequent and hard use. Love the hoodie!!!
Very functional everyday jacket. Have been looking for something like this for awhile and am happy with the purchase.
I absolutely love this hoodie pullover - the material feels incredibly durable and yet soft and comfortable; the many pockets are great when out on the water (or in the field), and the overall quality is without reproach - I'm going to be purchasing more Duck Camp products in the future simply because of how much I love this pullover.