Designed specifically for hunting in cooler weather in brush country, high plains or any open scrubby environments, this Head Guide Hoodie in Midland 2.0 will be your new hunting adventure staple. It’s constructed with all of the useful features: high chest pockets, a kangaroo pouch, double layer hood for added warmth and a DWR treated face fabric to stand up against the wind and repel water. Super soft to the touch, the interior fleece lining will keep you warm on brisk mornings chasing big game or your favorite game birds. Snag some matching Midland 2.0 Vantage Pants and you’re ready to hit the dusty wide open land of plenty.
- High chest pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Also available in Woodland, Late Season Wetland camo, and Cypress solid color versions
- Fleece lined kangaroo pocket with a horizontal zipper for valuables and calls
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit or to keep wind out
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
If you want to feel like you are one with your surroundings!!! I recommend this!!! I was out in the duck blind last week and I just about was invisible!!! It’s warm, breathable and extremely comfy!!! 10/10 Recommend
Still very hot in Mississippi to wear it, but the camo pattern is really cool looking, fits to size and looking forward to wearing it in the fall!
duck camp is amazing from hats to clothes to gear!- jackson
My new favorite hunting hoody. Fit perfectly
Only wore it a few days hunting up here in Alaska, and I am loving everything about it
Tried it on and it is very comfortable. It’s still 90 degrees outside.
Great hoodie, can’t wait to use in the fall
2.0 pants are the most comfortable hunting pants I have ever owned. Awesome pattern too! I’ll for sure be adding to my collection!