It doesn’t matter if you’re a duck, quail, fishing or no such type of Guide, this hoodie will get you feeling like a pro in the field. This is the best hoodie out there today. It features a durable nylon/Cordura exterior for wear and tear in the field, plus a super warm fleece underlayer with an ultra-soft hand feel. This best hunting fleece hoodie features thoughtful features like a ¾ zip for easy On/Off, hood toggles for face concealment and warmth, hip hem toggles and some great high wader pockets with fleece lining for added hand warmth. Grab this solid color Cypress Hoodie for your cold weather adventures afield and don’t forget to check out the camouflage versions as well.
- Wader pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Also available in Midland 2.0 camo, Late Season Wetland camo and Midland 2.0 camo versions
- Fleece lined kangaroo pocket with a horizontal zipper for valuables and calls
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit or to keep wind out
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
While I haven't worn it hunting yet, I expect this hoodie to be a perfect compliment to my waders and jacket on colder mornings. Overall it's exactly what I wanted.
It’s so soft and comfortable to wear and came just in time as the weather turned cold fast here in the upper midwest. Absolutely love it an everything I get from Duck Camp
Just received my Head Guide Fleece and rocked it today in Colorado (33 degrees and snowing) and it was beautiful. Super comfortable and cozy.
Excellent product for all types of outdoor and hunting activities. Fit great and very comfortable.
If you're looking for comfort you have found it, the fleece lining is warm and comfortable The outer material is incredible, durable and flat out amazing paired with good base layers this will be a staple of mine during late october into november in NY for whitetails. I am always skeptical of products when trying them for the first time and these guys have exceeded my expectations with this jacket and ill be a customer for life.
Havent recieved item in over two weeks.