It doesn’t matter if you’re a duck, quail, fishing or no such type of Guide, this hoodie will get you feeling like a pro in the field. This is the best hoodie out there today – it features a durable nylon exterior for wear and tear in the field, yet a super warm fleece underlayer with an ultra-soft hand feel. This best hunting fleece hoodie features thoughtful features like a ¾ zip for easy On/Off, hood and hip hem toggles, and some great high wader pockets with fleece lining for added hand warmth. Grab this solid brown Hoodie for your cold weather adventures afield.
- Available in solid color Pintail Brown, Late Season Wetland Camo and Late Season Woodland camo.
- Wader Pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- Fleece lined Kangaroo pocket at bottom
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for added warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added warmth
- Hip hem toggles for a snugger fit if desired
- Straight fit – not too baggy
Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Lay flat or tumble dry low to dry. Cold Iron if needed.
I have 2 of the Duck Camp Head guide fleece hoodie's (Bark Brown and Late Season Wetland). I absolutely love these hoodie's and they are my favorite piece of clothing I own. Super soft interior, great pockets and hood, the zipper is awesome for easy on and off. I would strongly recommend this hoodie to anyone looking for a quality and functional piece. Great for hunting, dog training and hanging around the House or Duck Camp...