Keep warm and concealed with this high quality fleece neck gaiter. The Late Season Wetland camo pattern is perfect for any type of hunting in the wetlands. The splotchy blocks of browns and tans break up open environments while the honeycomb sub pattern helps trick the eye of birds over top. Pair this fleece neck gaiter with a Heavyweight Late Season Wetland hunting shirt and Late Season Wetland Brush Pants for a unified camo system in the field.
- Available in Late Season Wetland pattern or Late Season Woodland
- Durable Cordura™ blend of 16% Nylon, 79% Polyester, 5% Lycra
- Ultrasoft hand feel – warm fleece underlayer next to skin
- Durable Nylon that’s built to withstand wear and tear
- Optimal fit – not too tight, not too loose on your neck and face
Machine Wash Cold. Do not Bleach. Lay flat to dry or tumble dry on low.
Good warmth, stretchy and big enough to fit over a hat. I just wish they made all of their products available in all of the color options. I would love to see this in the early woodland pattern (they only make the thin neck gaiter in that pattern).M
He LOVES it!! Thick, warm, moister wicking, and long enough to go up on his head and still cover his neck. We both duck hunt and I'm super mad I didn't get myself one too!!Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the support! Alex & The Duck Camp teamG
Our son loves it