This is a heavy-duty sweater, like literally the sweater weighs 5 lbs. You won't need many layers with it and it looks like something your great-grandfather would have used in the field and it may just be. However, it's one of our favorite hunting sweaters.
This soft Merino wool knit sweater features rain-repellent reinforcement on the yoke and arms. It's built to last through years of use out in the field. The ventilating four-button placket on the neckline provide breathability for layering comfort. The rib-knit cuffs and hem retain body heat.
- Rib-knit cuffs retain body warmth
- Pleated back for ease of movement in shoulders
- Henley style for pullover comfort and layering
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant overlay on yoke and arms
- Merino Wool yarn
- Shooting patch on shoulder