Best suited for hunting in the woods, these Early Season Woodland pants are the most durable hunting pants on the market. Pair it with an Early Season Woodland shirt for a full woodland system that’s great for deer hunting, turkey hunting, duck hunting in flooded timber and any other activities requiring concealment in wooded environments. With a gusted crotch for added mobility and a knife sheath on the pocket, this pair of pants is well thought-out and ready for your hunting adventures.
- Available in Early Season Woodland pattern, 4 other Duck Camp camouflage patterns and 1 solid Pintail Brown color
- Durable and Versatile Cordura™ blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and ultimate comfort
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Brush Pant Sizing
Happy New Year!...
I ordered Brush Pants in Dec... I received 2 pairs and only ordered one pair.. I will be returning both pair.. One for a new size.. The other for exchange.... firstname.lastname@example.orgHey Steve, Sorry about the mix up! I will personally reach out and get this figured out for you and help out! Thanks for the feedback! Appreciated, Alex & The Duck Camp team
Waist 30 - 32" 34 - 44" Regular Inseam 31" 32" Tall Inseam 33" 34"
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.