Timber hunters, you’ve just found your new favorite vest. This Woodland camo Dry Down Vest is constructed with 800 power fill goose down so it will keep your core warm when you’re standing against a tree calling greenheads or waiting on that nice 10-point buck. DWR treated face fabric and internal down makes this a warm and comfortable vest that will stand up to the elements. Use it as a layering piece with Woodland camo pants, shirt and jacket for a uniformed system in the field.
- 800 fill Goose Down - one of the highest fill powers for warmth and durability
- DWR treated face fabric and down stuffing
- Downproof poly shell with high thread count construction
- Fabric is woven with 39 Denier, which is durable but extremely lightweight
- Water resistant, down proof fabric
- 4 pockets: zippered hand pocket, external and internal chest pockets - all with drawcord pulls
- All pockets are fleece lined
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
New to Duck Camp, will not be my only purchase!
This is a great vest. Light weight and super warm. A little noisy for bowhunting when worn as a outer layer. Trick is to layer this bad boy....super quiet and super warm. GET THIS VEST!!
He liked it but got a shirt also. So he sent the vest back
Purchased this as a gift for my dad. Fit perfectly and is a great weight without being bulky. My husband has decided that he needs one next!
Can't give you feedback. Haven't received it yet.
Got this for the hubby and he loves it.
This thing is incredibly warm and fits great. Been loving it so far
I love it and it is very well made. I will definitely buy more of your products.
Great fit and quality that I’ve learned to expect from DuckCamp. Can’t wait to get to blastin’ birds!