All other lightweight pants step aside - there’s a new kid on the block. We’re confident we’ve created the best fishing pants on the market today. With useful features and stylish design, these quick-dry Drifter Pants will be your go-to fishing pants when you grab your rods and head out to the water. UPF40+ sun protection and a 2-way stretch Nylon fabric make sure you stay cool and airy when wearing these pants. Available in Sandbar and River Rock colors. Straight leg cut with a comfortable, relaxed fit.
- 2-way stretch Nylon Taslan material with wicking
- Quick-Dry, Lightweight & Breathable
- Large back pockets with magnetic closure
- Articulated knees for added mobility
- Embroidered ‘Flying D’ on back pocket
- Gusseted crotch for extra comfort
- Front zippered pocket to hold phone and other valuables
- Comfort fit waistband with belt loops plus small elastic stretch section to help them fit just right, not tight
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Great fit, super comfy.
I rarely find a pair of fishing pants that fit the way I like. These are it. Perfect fit. Almost like they are tailored.
Quick drying trousers for fishing, golfing, hiking or just knocking around.
Very comfortable and fit great!
Got them for my dad. He loves them they fit perfect, not too loose or tight. They are really light weight and dry quickly.
These pants are pretty sweet, and fit true to size. Can't wait to get down to the coast.
Needed a lightweight paint for fishing and hiking. So far these pants to fit the bill! Rugged, durable and perfect for warm weather.
Quality seems to be very good. My biggest disappointment is that they are made in China. Yeti, Patagonia, Orvis, Mountain Khaki, y’all got to do better.
Absolutely love these pants. Light weight , durable fast drying and plenty of pockets. This is my second pair.
These look amazing on and are very comfortable
The individual who assisted me in exchanging the pants for a smaller size was great. Because of that experience, I intend to be a repeat customer.