All other lightweight pants step aside - there’s a new kid on the block. We’re confident we’ve created the best fishing pants on the market today. With useful features and stylish design, these quick-dry Drifter Pants will be your go-to fishing pants when you grab your rods and head out to the water. UPF40+ sun protection and a 2-way stretch Nylon fabric make sure you stay cool and airy when wearing these pants. Available in Sandbar and River Rock colors. Straight leg cut with a comfortable, relaxed fit.
- 2-way stretch Nylon Taslan material with wicking
- Quick-Dry, Lightweight & Breathable
- Large back pockets with magnetic closure
- Articulated knees for added mobility
- Embroidered ‘Flying D’ on back pocket
- Gusseted crotch for extra comfort
- Front zippered pocket to hold phone and other valuables
- Comfort fit waistband with belt loops plus small elastic stretch section to help them fit just right, not tight
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
First pair and loving them.
Medium is not a true base 32waist size - closer to a 33+.
Maybe add a cinch/some way to tighten the pant cuffs.
exceptionally cut, excellent fabric weight and pocket construction
My new favorite pants. Just bought a second pair.
I have nothing else to say. I'm either wearing these or the drifter shorts.
These are my favorite pants. I wear them all the time. I have one black suit for funerals...aside from that I'm either in these puppies or in the drifter shorts.
I order these in a regular large and they are extremely long. I had to pay to get them hemmed and tapered.
Great for wading out and then heading to dinner right after. These pants are versatile and ready for these Spring-Fall outdoor activities. They fit a little baggy, so order true to size.
These are by far the most comfortable pants I’ve ever owned.
Great fitting pants, nice soft feel and perfect amount of stretch. Fits true to size. Great pair of pants for the outdoor enthusiast.