These brush pants are the best hunting pants for later in the season when the trees have lost their vegetation and things have turned dark and gray in the environment. Made out of a durable Cordura™ fabric, these pants are the perfect combination of durability and comfort. Sporting a gusseted crotch, triple stitched seams and a folding knife sheath on the pocket, these pants will be your new go-to hunting pants. Match it with a Late Season Midweight Hunting Shirt or Late Season Woodland Heavyweight Hunting Shirt or a matching system in the field.
- Available in Late Season Woodland pattern, 4 other Duck Camp camouflage patterns and 1 solid Pintail Brown color
- Durable and Versatile Cordura ™ blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and ultimate comfort
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Brush Pant Sizing
Good fit and good material! I've worn them multiple times in the fields. I'd buy another pair!
Waist 30 - 32" 34 - 44" Regular Inseam 31" 32" Tall Inseam 33" 34"
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.