Brush country, here we come! Snag a pair of these durable and reliable brush pants in Midland 2.0 camouflage to blend in perfectly in brush country and any high plains or high desert environments. The Midland 2.0 camo is specifically designed to keep hunters concealed at short and long ranges in open, scrubby environments. These pants are as sturdy as hunting pants get, with a high quality Cordura fabric and reinforced construction. Snag a pair and pair it with our Brush Jacket for your next hunting adventure.
- Available in Pin Oak and Ash solid colors as well as our Midland 2.0, Wetland, and Woodland camouflage patterns
- Durable Cordura ™ nylon blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and comfortable wear
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
10/10 They fit just as advertised. Great set of all around pants for hunting.
Bought a pair for upland and deer hunting. So far they seem like a durable hunting pant for going through thick cover.