Special Offer: Buy a Pair of Brush Pants, Get 20% Off any Hunting Shirt.
*Discount automatically applies at checkout.
The ultimate Brush Pants, these Midland camo pants are designed for trekking through the brush and all of the nasty things that come with it. Extremely durable, yet not too stiff, they are made out of a Cordura™ fabric that has a little bit of stretch for added comfort. These hunting pants feature a knife sheath and a gusseted crotch for increased mobility. They fit true to size in a straight fit that works well with boots. Wear it with a Midland camo Wingshooter shirt for a full brush pattern system that will be sure to trick the eye of the game animals you’re chasing.
- Available in Midland camo pattern, 4 other Duck Camp camouflage patterns and 1 solid Pintail Brown color
- Durable and Versatile Cordura™ blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and ultimate comfort
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry on Low. Do not Iron.
- Brush Pant Sizing
Waist 30 - 32" 34 - 44" Regular Inseam 31" 32" Tall Inseam 33" 34"
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.