Special Offer: Buy a Pair of Brush Pants, Get 20% Off any Hunting Shirt.
*Discount automatically applies at checkout.
Do you hunt dry fields for waterfowl? We’ve got the perfect pants for you. These brush pants in Late Season Wetland pattern are durable, reliable and comfortable. Featuring triple stitched seams to last a long time, a gusted crotch for great mobility and a folding knife sheath for the pocket, these pants are well thought out and ready for your hunting trip. Rock these pants in dry fields and any open environments where you’re chasing game animals. Pair it with a Late Season Wetland Hunting Shirt in Midweight or in Heavyweight for a matching look.
- Available in Late Season Wetland pattern, 4 other Duck Camp camouflage patterns and 1 solid Pintail Brown color
- Durable and Versatile Cordura™ blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and ultimate comfort
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry on Low. Do not Iron.
- Brush Pant Sizing
Love the brush pants! Will quail hunt in them this week.J
Brush Pant | Late Season Wetland
Waist 30 - 32" 34 - 44" Regular Inseam 31" 32" Tall Inseam 33" 34"
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.