Special Offer: Buy a Pair of Brush Pants, Get 20% Off any Hunting Shirt.
*Discount automatically applies at checkout.
These Early Season Wetland camo Brush Pants are the best hunting pants in coastal marshes, flooded agricultural fields and any open environments. Durable, versatile and reliable, these pants are made with Cordura™ fabric and triple stitched seams for unparalleled performance in harsh terrain. These are true brush pants that are made for walking through thickets and brush. Pair it with an Early Season Wetland shirt for a uniformed look in the field.
- Available in Early Season Wetland pattern, 4 other Duck Camp camouflage patterns and 1 solid Pintail Brown color.
- Durable and Versatile Cordura ™ blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and ultimate comfort
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Brush Pant Sizing
Waist 30 - 32" 34 - 44" Regular Inseam 31" 32" Tall Inseam 33" 34"
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.