These Early Season Wetland camo Brush Pants are the best hunting pants in coastal marshes, flooded agricultural fields and any open environments. Durable, versatile and reliable, these pants are made with Cordura™ fabric and triple stitched seams for unparalleled performance in harsh terrain. These are true brush pants that are made for walking through thickets and brush. Pair it with an Early Season Wetland shirt for a uniformed look in the field.
- Available in Pin Oak and Ash solid colors as well as our Midland 2.0, Wetland, and Woodland camouflage patterns
- Durable Cordura ™ nylon blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and comfortable wear
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Fit just as described. Material is durable yet comfortable. Great product!
Great fit. Definitely go up in size if worried about leg fit. Easy to move around in and durable, but dry quickly. Love the pattern .
Great quality. Excited about the camp pattern
Love them! Great quality and very comfy to wear! Wore them for the teal and goose opener in Michigan and the birds never even saw me coming!
the material still breaths even though it is a brush pant and they can take anything the Georgia woods can throw at them. Pants are slightly fitted but not slim at all. they have a great cut and move with you. Much better than the potato sacks these other companies call pants.
Brush Pant | Early Season Wetland
I love these pants. Well made and fit was true to size. The cut is not to boxy, which i like. Would definitely recommend these.
6, 2 225lb 36” is a bit snug
Decent brush pant, that’s a bit louder than I had hoped for. It could also use a bit more flex
Great pants for stalking through Texas scrub. Fit great and quite
I ordered 34, and was sent 32s.