These Early Season Wetland camo Brush Pants are the best hunting pants in coastal marshes, flooded agricultural fields and any open environments. Durable, versatile and reliable, these pants are made with Cordura™ fabric and triple stitched seams for unparalleled performance in harsh terrain. These are true brush pants that are made for walking through thickets and brush. Pair it with an Early Season Wetland shirt for a uniformed look in the field.
- Available in Pin Oak and Ash solid colors as well as our Midland 2.0, Wetland, and Woodland camouflage patterns
- Durable Cordura ™ nylon blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and comfortable wear
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Let's see how they do this September but it's looking like they will be the most comfortable Dove pants yet.
Very impressed with the quality and durability of these pants. They do run small though so in the future I would order a size larger but other than that no complaints!
Ordered one size up from normal and fit was great.
Super comfy everyday wear pants...but tough enough I can wear them to work. I will be ordering more pairs!
I have enjoyed my last pair, I thought I would take advantage of your sale
I saw these on sale and snagged them! Didn’t have my normal size left, but sized up and is a little big in the waist, but fits nice in the seat and have room to move and be active. I am 6’4” and 210 lbs and got a 38T and it fits fine.
Pants are on the tight side.
Order a size up, and you’ll be fine.
Two sizes if you carry IWB.
The wife doesn’t know it yet, but I aim to own a set in every pattern.
These are incredible hunting and hiking pants. Relatively light and breezy for how durable they are! Can’t wait to get another pair!
I’m very pleased with the cut and over all quality. The sizing runs a little small so be aware when ordering.