Have you been searching for the ultimate durable jacket for different types of hunting? Look no further. After a couple years of development at the deer, quail and duck camp, we’ve designed the best hunting jacket for the brush. This versatile jacket features a super tough 2-way stretch Cordura fabric that’s triple stitched and fully lined with soft cotton. Add in game changing features like a reversible and detachable bird bag, storm cuffed sleeves and antique brass quiet-snap buttons and you have the most useful brush jacket on the market today. Plus, it looks just as handsome on the town as it does in the field. Pair it with our Brush Pants and a good pair of boots and you’re ready for quail, dove, duck and deer seasons.
* Removable double-sided bird bag
- Super durable, DWR treated canvas construction
- Made with tough yet comfortable nylon Cordura fabric with 2-way stretch
- Triple stitched to last a lifetime or two
- Fully lined in soft-wash cotton
- Moleskin collar finishing
- Air-tight storm cuffs in soft wool
- Zippered front closure secured with 7 antique brass quiet snap buttons
- 2 chest pockets - interior and exterior with warm fleece lining
- 2 side seam hand warmer pockets with fleece lining
- Large front bellowed pockets for shells and other valuables - secured with quiet snap buttons
- Removable bird bag with antique brass hardware and water repellant treatment
- One side of the bird bag is blaze orange for Upland bird hunting, the other side is brown for Doves or Ducks. Remove it completely for Deer or Big Game hunting.
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Can’t say enough good things about this jacket. Well built, comfortable, warm, great pockets...except the inside chest pocket is on the wrong (right) side! Very stylish...can be worn at the ranch or around town.
Rugged field and work jacket with Vintage Style. The Jacket is quality construction and well designed. Plenty of room but not bulky, perfect for layering.Great for wing shooting, no binding through the shoulders. With those types of features, somehow the Jacket is stylish and attractive. I have never gotten so many complements on a field Jacket. Well Done!!!!
When I was teenager my brother and I both received the famous green Filson jacket for Christmas from our dad. I wore it for many years.
Well ... I received your Brush jacket for Christmas this year and I like it so much better than my old Filson. More comfortable, better feel and better look. I really like the collar and removable game bag. Awesome Job DuckCamp!
The old jacket went to the thrift store.
Seemed a little pricy until I received it. It is a high quality jacket worth every penny I paid for it.
I got this as part of a Christmas gift for my boyfriend and I hit the jackpot! He loves it and has already worn it several times
My husband loves the feel and comfort of this jacket!
I was hoping for something slightly heavier in weight. It is well made and looks to be long lasting. If you need a top layer this coat should do you well.
Great construction. Ample mobility in the shoulders and arms- true to fit. Can’t wait to put it to the test.