Not all rain jackets are created equal. This Maritime rain jacket is feather light, waterproof and super breathable. We couldn’t find a rain jacket that was both waterproof and breathable, so we spent some time developing the best rain jacket out there. This 3-layer (3L) jacket has a face fabric, waterproof middle layer and a backing. The advantage of the multiple layers is that there is a soft next to skin layer, so you won’t get that sticky feeling on your skin. The outer layer is a durable Nylon ripstop that’s well suited for all of your outdoor adventures.
- 25,000g Breathability Rating
- 10,000mm Waterproof ability
- Hood with Drawstring Toggles that you can cinch down
- Built-in Visor retains the shape of the hood
- Pit Vents to release heat
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- 6 total pockets: 3 interior and 3 exterior
- All zippers are waterproof including main zipper and pockets
- Sealed Seams
- Adjustable drawcord hem along the waist for protection against the elements
- Packs into its own pocket for easy storage and transport
Hasn’t rained but it is comfortable
Great thin outer layer to protect from the rain. Will be using on our river duck hunts in Pennsylvania. Thanks Duck Camp co!
This rain jacket is worn by my 19 year old son who works on a beach managing small sailboats through races and lessons. The weather can be wet and windy some weekends. He likes the light weight material, packability and water protection. No issues with the jacket.
Love it. Super lite weight and comfortable. And stylish.
as advertised, Lightweight and waterproof. 5’11 190, Size Large fits perfect
Prefect jacket to keep stashed in the truck for summer dog training when you get caught in the rain, looking forward to testing it out in early season
A gift for our grandson who just moved to Anchorage Alaska. Fit was perfect and he’s very happy with quality of jacket.
Very nice jacket - was in the market for a light rain jacket & now I have.
This is the best lightweight rain jacket I’ve ever had. Feels great. Looks great. Fits great. Worth it!