Duck Camp Jobs
Want to work in a dynamic start-up atmosphere and jump on board with a growing Outdoors lifestyle brand? Duck Camp Co. based in Austin, TX, is looking for capable members to join its small yet extremely passionate team.
Currently Available Positions:
Customer Experience Lead
Position: Customer Experience Lead
Reports to: Operations Manager
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Overview: Duck Camp is looking for a highly organized employee to ensure our customer experience channels are managed effectively.
- Answer inbound calls to Duck Camp.
- Issue RMAs to help manage the exchange and return process and generally keep customer satisfaction high.
- Keep up with Zendesk tickets and calls within KPI first reply and solve time.
- Coordinate customer orders through shipping software.
- Assist with retail day to day operations Monday-Saturday open to close.
- Think creatively how you can work with operations manager to drivetraffic through showroom including marketing and events.
- Assist with inventory counts to help keep showroom as accurate as possible.
- Merchandize displays, helping to create an effective layout of showroom to help drive AOV up.
- Keeping a clean house and maintain stock level in the showroom.
- Work with Operations manager to run open and closing duties efficiently.
- Help make runs to the warehouse for product restock.
- Managing orders for showroom to keep inventory up and plan out new product releases.
- Work shifts for local Duck camp events or activations.
- Help with inventory planning, load and unload.
- Spread the good word of Duck Camp with attending customers.
- 1-3 years retail experience (Preferred)
- 1-3 Customer Service (Preferred)
- Experience with receiving/inventory management and/or merchandising
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to excel in a collaborative team environment
- Is a very driven, curious and creative individual
- Ability to be a thought leader and a face of the Duck Camp brand
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Passion for the outdoors, experienced hunters and fishermen in particular!
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Store Discounts
Please send a cover letter explaining why this role is exciting for you along with your resume to email@example.com.