This is the best fleece hoodie for hunting in flooded timber or any other wooded environments. Duck Camp’s proprietary Woodland pattern features vertical lines that mimic the vertical lines in tree bark, keeping you concealed and warm while you’re chasing flooded timber mallards or that big swamp donkey buck. This fleece hoodie is extremely warm because it dons a thick fleece lining and a durable nylon exterior to cut the wind. We highly recommend getting a couple because you’ll want at least one camo hoodie and one solid color hoodie. To the woods we go!
- Wader pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Also available in Midland 2.0 camo, Late Season Wetland camo, and Cypress solid color versions
- Fleece lined kangaroo pocket with a horizontal zipper for valuables and calls
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit or to keep wind out
Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Lay flat or tumble dry low to dry. Cold Iron if needed.
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Love it! Pattern will be perfect for the areas I duck hunt.
Great fit, warm and durable, worth it
These are some of my son's favorite jackets. Wash and well beautifully
Went on a cast and blast in Venice, LA. Stopped by the shop in ATX and picked up the head guide fleece and vantage pants before the trip. Weather was way colder than predicted but the new gear kept me warm. Solid products and great customer service at the shop keep me coming back.
Just got this jacket 2 weeks ago so can’t speak on durability, but the warmth and versatility of this jacket are unrivaled. The amount of pockets in convenient locations is awesome!
Just got it in the mail today, and super impressed with the fit and feel of it. It's true to size and leaves a little room for additional layering underneath. 100/10 recommend, and shout out to customer service, helped me with deciding which sizing to get. 6'5, 240lbs, and long arms XL is perfect!
Fits well, keeps you warm, blocks the wind pretty well for its weight.
This is my first order from duck camp. I read reviews on this hoodie and most said it was super comfortable and one of their favorite pieces of hunting clothing. Shipping was quick and after receiving the hoodie I agree. Very warm and comfortable. I also love when a company designs products that are very functional for the user. As a waterfowl hunter, I can say that duck camp put some time and thought into the design of this hoodie. Love the higher pockets to keep my hands warm under my waders. Overall very pleased with the purchase and I am excited to see how it continues to perform in the field!
Super comfortable and warm. Great purchase.
Awsome Hoodie - Great customer service.
We've Got Your Back
Go Together Guarantee
Free Exchanges & Returns
Free Shipping on Orders Over $98