All other hunting pants stand down…there’s a new kid on the block! Featuring a 4-way stretch construction and useful features, the Vantage Pants are ready for your next spot and stalk hunting trip or your next trip to the duck lease. These pants feature a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers for your hip boots or extra tools, and a knife sheath pocket. Match your solid color or camouflage pattern with the Vantage Vest and Jacket for a full 4-way stretch system this hunting season.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- Double weave Nylon twill
- High performance DWR treated fabric for water resistance
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
these pants have some really cool features like the back pocket with the magnetic close, water resistant stretch material, and the zippered and knife pockets. The Fen Marsh color appears to be brown/green in person unlike the picture on the site which looks dark brown. I would love these pants to be offered in a slimmer cut, there is a bit of extra width below the knee which is good for those wearing their pants over their boots but unsightly otherwise.
The Vantage Pants are hands down the most comfortable pants I’ve ever had. There’s no question that I’ll be getting more. Just FYI, I’m 6’1” and 225lbs. I got the 38L and the waist fits great! The length may be a touch long. My next pair I will get the regular length.
The design, finish, and fit are excellent. Couldn't imagine a better pair of pants for a night hanging with friends at an oyster roast or with the gang at our duck club.
Great fit and very comfortable! There are plenty of useful pockets.
Love them look good feel great can’t wait to use them for hunting season