Hunting in brush country or high alpine for elk, deer, pronghorn or other game animals? We’ve got you covered with the best hunting jacket for any type of weather. This 3-layer jacket features a DWR treated durable face fabric, an insulating middle layer and a soft next to skin layer. With waterproof zippered front hand pockets, high chest pockets with magnetic closure and pit zips for venting, this jacket is thoughtfully designed and ready for your next hunting adventure. Pair it with the Midland 2.0 Vantage Pants and Vantage Jacket and Vantage Cap for a full system in the field.
- 4-way stretch Fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction -- 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with Fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- Bonded peripheral hood with vertical and horizontal drawcord and visor
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- 2-way waterproof pit zips for venting
- Bonded hook and loop cuff closures
- Hip hem with toggles
- Safety harness pass-through hole on back yoke for tree stand hunting
- Proprietary Midland 2.0 camouflage pattern
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
I tried Duck Camp on a whim after seeing an add on instagram. I thought the midland pattern was perfect for duck and whitetail in Oklahoma. Sure enough, this pattern has proven to be more fit for the midwest than any other camo that I've tried. In addition to the pattern, the quality of the jacket is great, I'll be buying the matching pants soon.
Looks great, fits great, super comfy. The only draw back is the fabric is pretty loud so might it be ideal for tree stand hunting or silent spot and stalk.
That is important information to take into account when moving forward with our products, we greatly appreciate the feedback. I will make sure to reach to to our product development team to start a conversation about improving that. If there is anything else I can assist you with shoot us an email at email@example.com and we will get it taken care of.
Perfect fit. Why have a bulky jacket when you can have this with a simple base layer to stay warm and dry. Great buy, great product. As soon as I receive my matching vantage pants I will have the complete kit. This pattern is great for early season dry field duck / geese hunting.