Hunting in brush country or high alpine for elk, deer, pronghorn or other game animals? We’ve got you covered with the best hunting jacket for any type of weather. This 3-layer jacket features a DWR treated durable face fabric, an insulating middle layer and a soft next to skin layer. With waterproof zippered front hand pockets, high chest pockets with magnetic closure and pit zips for venting, this jacket is thoughtfully designed and ready for your next hunting adventure. Pair it with the Midland 2.0 Vantage Pants and Vantage Jacket and Vantage Cap for a full system in the field.
- 4-way stretch Fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction -- 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with Fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- Bonded peripheral hood with vertical and horizontal drawcord and visor
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- 2-way waterproof pit zips for venting
- Bonded hook and loop cuff closures
- Hip hem with toggles
- Safety harness pass-through hole on back yoke for tree stand hunting
- Proprietary Midland 2.0 camouflage pattern
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
I rated the whole transaction a 3 because of shipping issues and the time it took to get the jacket that fit. Customer service was helpful when I was able to reach them. Could possibly change rating if this jacket is as good as they other reviews say it is. However they do seem to run a little small -- Had to exchange for a larger size. Was considering a hoodie for the warmer hunting days - but not sure I want to go through the hassle again.
This jacket is warm and comfortable. Perfect for cold days deer hunting in Texas.
Was in 15 knot winds on a 50F day, but wasn’t bothered due to the jackets ability to cut the wind. Pattern works great in the duck blind as well as the sage flats in western Colorado.
Can't wait to get it out in the elements
This is the perfect jacket for duck hunting in South Louisiana. It blocks the wind completely and keeps you warm and dry! There are so many pockets! A definite 5 out of 5!
The prints match so well to west Texas!
Pockets, length, taper, design it all was well thought out. Just buy it
Great jacket....bought a larger size to shoot skeet and trap so need more room in the arms and a looser fit. Great jacket and will keep me dry during the rain and snow during the season.
Vantage 3L Softshell Jacket | Midland 2.0
Perfect coat for most conditions. I sized up so I can wear my nanopuff under it when conditions get really cold. I’ll also use for steelhead fishing. Needs interior pocket in my opinion. Otherwise it is great design.