The ultimate waterfowl hunting jacket is here! Introducing your new favorite all-purpose jacket for your hunting season featuring a 4-way stretch fabric and a 3-layer construction that keeps you warm and concealed from the elements. With a high water repellency rating and breathability rating, this jacket also touts a DWR finished face fabric so you won’t have to worry about it getting wet and soaking through. High chest wader pockets with magnetic closures are great for cold and wet hands while you’re in the blind. Pair this jacket with matching camouflage Vantage Pants, Vantage Vest and Vantage Cap for a uniformed camouflage system in the field.
- 4-way stretch Fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction -- 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with Fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- Bonded peripheral hood with vertical and horizontal drawcord and visor
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- 2-way waterproof pit zips for venting
- Bonded hook and loop cuff closures
- Hip hem with toggles
- Safety harness pass-through hole on back yoke for tree stand hunting
- Proprietary Late Season Wetland camouflage pattern
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Hunting in Venice Louisiana is not for the faint of heart, and your equipment must be top notch! This jacket performed better than I expected. It handled the rain and wind and mud very well. I also got asked about the jacket from other hunters and I gave them the old double thumbs up approval. Thank y’all for building a great hunting jacket that also looks awesome.
absolutely love them, hunted in low temps last weekend with them and they break the wind great and kept me dry. Very light weight and slim yet does its job.
Perfect weight for those cold wet days in Lubbock Texas.
Vantage 3L Softshell Jacket | Late Season Wetland
I love the jacket but it is the wrong size how do I go about returning it?
Jacket is great more insulation would be nice. The camp is great.
Perfect layer for Gulf Coast duck hunting.
Great product! Light weight and super comfortable. Thanks!
Got the Vantage Jacket a few weeks ago and have liked it very much. It’s thinner than I expected, but still very warm. As others have said, order a size up. I’m normally an XL, ordered a XXL and it still fits very athletic. If I’m being picky, my only complaint is the wader/handwarmer pockets feel higher than they should be, but I absolutely love the magnets that keep them closed. I’d recommend this jacket, and I’ll definitely come back to Duck Camp for more gear in the future
Took this gear duck hunting this weekend in MS. This pattern blends in perfectly in the fields, grass and flooded timber. Kept me warm and dry in cold and wet weather.