Hunting in the woods? The Woodland pattern is perfectly suited for you. This 3-layer Vantage Vest is the ideal middle layer for those spending time in tree stands or looking for an extra warmth layer for flooded timber waterfowl hunting. Featuring 10,000mm water repellency rating and 10,000mm breathability rating, it has the horsepower to stand up in inclement conditions. Pair it with Woodland camouflage Vantage Jacket, Vantage Pants and Vantage Cap for a uniformed Woodland system.
- 4-way stretch fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction - 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- Sharp lines and an athletic fit for warmth and ease of movement
- Proprietary Woodland camouflage pattern - best wooded camo on the market today
- Length is specifically cut for mobility and pant pocket access on the hunt - If you are between sizes, size up
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
This new vest has all the features advertised and that I needed, love the color and the comfort is the icing on the cake!