If you hunt dry fields for waterfowl or any areas with cut crops, this is the best fleece hoodie for you. This super soft yet durable fleece hoodie in our Late Season Wetland camo pattern will keep you warm and concealed in the field for years to come. This hoodie features a durable nylon exterior that’s not scared of wear and tear in the field. Couple that with a super warm and soft interior fleece lining for the ultimate hunting hoodie. This hunting fleece sports thoughtful features like high chest wader pockets, a kangaroo pouch, ¾ zip for easy On/Off, hood toggles for face concealment and warmth and hip hem toggles for protection from the wind. You may want to go ahead and grab this camo hoodie and a solid color -- you’ll love them that much.
- Wader pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Also available in Midland 2.0 camo, Woodland camo and Cypress solid color versions
- Fleece lined kangaroo pocket with a horizontal zipper for valuables and calls
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit or to keep wind out
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
It's a great layering tool
Got my order quick and everything was very easy and hassle free.
Sweet looking jacket. Fit me just a little too big. Gonna try to size down to the medium and will come back to my review on how that fits.
Great style, good pattern, high level comfort.
Havent tried this hoodie yet, but it is very well made and plan on duck hunting in Kansas and it will come in handie to go over my Duck Camp Down Vest.....Bobby Warren
Well made, warm and cozy. Should be a great outer layer for early season and a warm mid layer for when it gets cold.
Wasn’t sold on the camo pattern until it showed up, and it’s AWESOME in person! Super warm jacket, I can’t wait to use it in the field!
Love the pockets and the fleece liner, glad to have another great addition to my layers!
Will get pictures with the new Hoodie in the blind and on the Big Horn. Fits great and feels perfect. You folks have come a long way in a short time. Love your stuff!!!