Do you hunt dry fields for waterfowl? We’ve got the perfect pants for you. These brush pants in Late Season Wetland pattern are durable, reliable and comfortable. Featuring triple stitched seams to last a long time, a gusted crotch for great mobility and a folding knife sheath for the pocket, these pants are well thought out and ready for your hunting trip. Rock these pants in dry fields and any open environments where you’re chasing game animals. Pair it with a Late Season Wetland Hunting Shirt in Midweight or in Heavyweight for a matching look.
- Available in Pin Oak and Ash solid colors as well as our Midland 2.0, Wetland, and Woodland camouflage patterns
- Durable Cordura ™ nylon blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and comfortable wear
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
I’m gonna pass these down to my grandkids they are so sturdy
I used these for an early season dove hunt in standing sorghum and sunflower. They were great! Good fit and durable.
Super comfortable and perfect length! Highly recommend getting these in every single color/camo!
But - in all honesty - one day in the field, some kneeling over the course of the day, knees started to fade out… a little disappointed. Would have expected this after multiples outings and washes, not after first wash. However - these pants are awesome. Just ordered another pair, different pattern. Also - really digging the Hooksetter shirt as well. Keep up the great work, Team! - John
These are great for duck, turkey or deer hunting! Love the knife pocket and how durable the fabric and seams are!
Nice canvas pants, well made, comfortable
Solid pant however they sent the wrong size. Had to wait longer until they sent the correct size.
The pants fit great. Great quality. All my hunting buddies want a pair. 10/10