Constructed with 800 power fill goose down and a DWR treated face fabric, this is the best down vest on the market today. This super warm, yet lightweight vest features the Midland 2.0 pattern that’s great for high desert, grasslands and sagebrush environments. Use it as a layering piece in cold weather or with a heavyweight shirt for mildly cool hunting weather. Either way, you’ll look sharp and feel good in the field or on the town.
- 800 fill Goose Down - one of the highest fill powers for warmth and durability
- DWR treated face fabric and down stuffing
- Downproof poly shell with high thread count construction
- Fabric is woven with 39 Denier, which is durable but extremely lightweight
- Water resistant, down proof fabric
- 4 pockets: zippered hand pocket, external and internal chest pockets - all with drawcord pulls
- All pockets are fleece lined
Comfortable, warm, breathable and so lightweight! My absolute favorite vest, I wear it daily!
MY 6'3" 250# SON ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE XXL VEST AND WAS ONE OF HIS FAVORITE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. NICE WEIGHT & FEEL AND A VERY HANDSOME VEST
Great vest! Warm but lightweight and allows freedom of movement. Have recommended it to all my hunting buddies.
Fits well. I haven't had it on in the rain yet, so we shall see how dry it is!
Paired this with a light hoodie for complete coverage. Vest is warm while allowing room for movement and flexibility. Draw strings at the bottom keep the breeze out. Pockets keep your hands toasty. Ordered a large and it fit me well (~6'3", 195lbs).
Vest fits like a glove! Great cut, lightweight, and warm!
This is a great pattern and perfect when not too cold and don’t need a jacket. Also a great later for under a jacket on really cold hunting days.
These vests (I own 2 now) are awesome! Great quality, and are more of a slim fit than most bulkier hunting vests. Definitely one of my favorites in my
I love the pattern of this vest and its very well made and super comfy.
Keeps me warm without making me sweat. Good material. Solid investment