Our Proprietary Performance System
Our 2021 Vantage performance system blends rugged construction with advanced fabrics while drawing on our hunting heritage. While each individual piece is designed to ace just about any test, the real magic is in the whole system. Every detail works together to provide a new level of versatility, so that you can move faster, sit longer and hunt smarter.
- 4-way stretch fabric for increased mobility.
- 2-Layer construction – 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex bonded with fleece
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- Pit zips for venting
- Bonded hook and loop cuff closures
- Hip hem with toggles
- Safety harness pass-through hole on back yoke for tree stand hunting
Complete Your System
Nice quality jacket. Worked well with a mid-layer in 30ish degree weather and had good range of motion. Repels light rain.
Love the quality!
I’ve worn it in the field and on the town. Warm, fits great, and vents well. High quality as expected with all Duck Camp products I own.
I love the quality and the camo pattern. I started buying duck camp about two years ago now and it is my go to for any season. Woodland camo is my favorite. I will continue to buy duck camp as long as they keep coming out with new products! I would love to see a different kind of trucker hat style. I have two hats but they just kind of look funny on my head.
Recently purchased this jacket and love the weight and feel. The Woodland camo is unique and I feel this could be a great everyday jacket when not hunting. Has extra pockets and very comfortable.
I love this jacket. I have not had the chance to take it into the field yet, but have a feeling it will suit me well.
Excellent for the South Dakota chills.
Perfect fit and durability, couldn’t ask for a better jacket!
Fit is perfect. Quality stitch. This is a perfect, layerable jacket for where I hunt (SW Mississippi) where the temperature ranges from 40-60 degrees during the season.