Looking for a great pair of hunting pants in a solid brown color? We’ve got your ass covered! Constructed with a 4-way stretch performance fabric, the Vantage Pant in Pin Oak is DWR treated and has useful features like a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers to keep up with your field tools or attach hip boots, and 6 pockets with zippers and magnetic closures. Whether you’re chasing Upland birds in the snow or whitetail in the woods, these are the best hunting pants for your adventure. Also available in a Fen Marsh solid color and all four Duck Camp camouflage patterns.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- 97% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- C6 DWR (water resistance)
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
These pants are great, no complaints.
I ordered a couple pairs and the high quality build was evident.
Very similar to Sitka Dakota pants. A little long for me though. Regular inseam says 31 but seems more like a 32.
Great products. Everything fits well and is made of high quality material
Great light weight pant that stretches with you, I’ll be buying another pair as soon as the pin oak color is back in stock
I haven’t been able to wear these in the field yet but I’ve worn them around my house and shoveling snow. Great pants that fit perfect and you can wear them anywhere. I’ll definitely be back for more.
Great product. Well designed. Love the look w technical stretch built in. Equally important was the excellent customer service on my last purchase. Well done guys!!
These Vantage pants fit wonderfully especially with the more elastic waistband. Very good looking pants no matter what pattern you get them in.
Initial fit and overall quality looks very good...unfortunately got them to late for this year’s dove and quail season to give them a real test ride.