The ultimate hunting vest for cold weather is right here. Constructed with DWR treated 800 power fill goose down, this vest in our Late Season Wetland camo is field ready and willing. Rock this pattern in coastal marshes or open agricultural fields. With 4 pockets that are fleece lined, you’ll be warm and comfortable for hours on end with this ultimate hunting vest.
- 800 fill Goose Down - one of the highest fill powers for warmth and durability
- DWR treated face fabric and down stuffing
- Downproof poly shell with high thread count construction
- Fabric is woven with 39 Denier, which is durable but extremely lightweight
- Water resistant, down proof fabric
- 4 pockets: zippered hand pocket, external and internal chest pockets - all with drawcord pulls
- All pockets are fleece lined
Bad ass piece of gear I can wear on the boat fishing, in a blind or on a patio over some beers.
Doesn’t disappoint! This vest is what you think it is, your new fowl weather go to! Looks great, excellent quality, warm.
Duck Camp Hit it out of the park with this one. Perfect and just the right amount of down for fall.
It’s not bulky yet very warm. Also sturdy at the shoulder, where it matters
Thia is a first class well made vest....
I haven’t worn the vest in the field yet, but the stitching and fabric looks good. I really like the camo pattern too. Fits as expected.
First time purchasing Duck Camp gear. I am an avid hunter all over the world. Have worn every kind of gear you can buy. This stuff holds up with ALL of them. Very light and no tears from the alders.
Have many of the DC items, and this ranks at the top. Great look and super lite.