Durable. Reliable. Versatile. That’s what these Brush Pants are all about. We were unimpressed by the other field pants on the market that are marketed as “durable,” so we created our own. Made with Cordura™ brand fabric, these are the best brush pants for active wear while you’re hunting, fishing, or working around the camp or the house. They are also comfortable and stylish enough to wear casually as your everyday pants.
- Available in Pin Oak and Ash solid colors as well as Midland 2.0 and Woodland camouflage patterns
- Durable Cordura ™ nylon blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and comfortable wear
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
These fit great and seem really durable. can't wait to try them out in the field.
NIce pants with good look... run slim so get a size or two up... I have a 33-34 waist so I’d recommend a 36 or 38... good stretch and comfortable , wish they had a bigger seat . Looking forward to wearing this fall... looking forward to a DWR version In future. ..
Like the fabric and construction of this pant. Hoped they were going to be the one. But they are not. I am 71, 6' 4" tall and weigh 245 lbs. The stride is too short and they are not comfortable, plus not decent if I pull them up to my waist. Sorry. Those of us who are not 5' 10" and 175 lbs want to be comfortable and look good too.
If you want a comfy pair of pants but durable pair of pants. These are for you I put 30 miles on in a weekend and a ton of hours in these and not once was I uncomfortable. They even seemed to dry pretty quick as well and stretch a bit for climbing over downed timber in the grouse woods.
Sizing is perfect. Great quality!
Perfect for upland
These pants are made out of great material with just the right amount of stretch. Customer service is of the charts!!