Lightweight comfort. Temperature regulating. Sun protective. These are all features that the Mesa Merino Hoodie has to offer. It can be paired with a jacket as a base layer for cool mornings in the deer blind, and be worn as a single layer for warm days on the coast. Available in both hunting and fishing colors, the uses for this all-season hoodie are endless.
- 70% Merino, 27% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Sheer, lightweight design for added comfort
- UPF 86+ sun protection + Full snap hood for total coverage
- 6 Snap-buttons allow for adjustable heat retention / ventilation
- Thumbholes in sleeve cuff for easy layering and added comfort
- Drawstring bottom for a secure fit when needed
Obsessed with this hoodie. Wore it constantly over a week of camping & backpacking. Held up against the sun during the day and was the only layer I needed in my sleeping bag to withstand colder, high alpine temps over night.
Love the vibe and fabric and fit
I love this pattern, style, and quality of the fabric. It’s really soft and lightweight. Perfect for the weather in my area for sun protection without overheating. Also great for days that are slightly chilly. Versatile piece.