Looking for a great pair of hunting pants in a solid brown color? We’ve got your ass covered! Constructed with a 4-way stretch performance fabric, the Vantage Pant in Pin Oak is DWR treated and has useful features like a gripper waistband to keep your shirt in place, hip tethers to keep up with your field tools or attach hip boots, and 6 pockets with zippers and magnetic closures. Whether you’re chasing Upland birds in the snow or whitetail in the woods, these are the best hunting pants for your adventure. Also available in a Fen Marsh solid color and all four Duck Camp camouflage patterns.
- 4-way stretch performance fabric
- 97% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- C6 DWR (water resistance)
- 255 g/m weight
- Gripper waistband with solid button closure
- Hip tether loops to keep up with field tools or for wear with hip boots
- 6 pockets: 2 front hand pockets, rear zipper pocket for security, magnetic pocket on back left for ease of entry, large thigh zipper pockets for extra bullets and other gear
- Knife pocket with elastic for multi-use
- Bonded ankle hem for durability in the field
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
These pants fit well in the waist and are very breathable and stretchy which makes them one of the most comfortable hunting pants I’ve ever owned. My only problem is they were very long and quite baggy below the knee. Even wearing my hunting or logger boots they seemed to find their way under the heel and I had to roll them up. I also kept getting snagged on some brush due to the bagginess but other than that they are very comfortable especially for warmer weather hunts.
Used these over the weekend for the opening of Kentucky Dove season. Fantastic!
They are a perfect fit and the perfect material for the versatility needed while hunting. Not too hot and hold up well walking through thick cover.
After a little tailoring these are my dream pants (tapered legs)! Can’t wait to get them in the field this season and put them to the test.
Man! I’m loving these pants. Ordered another pair in different color after I got these n put them on.
Like every piece of duck camp I own , these pants continue to keep raising the bar , these are my new favorite!!!