Hunting in the woods? The Woodland pattern is perfectly suited for you. This 3-layer Vantage Vest is the ideal middle layer for those spending time in tree stands or looking for an extra warmth layer for flooded timber waterfowl hunting. Featuring 10,000mm water repellency rating and 10,000mm breathability rating, it has the horsepower to stand up in inclement conditions. Pair it with Woodland camouflage Vantage Jacket, Vantage Pants and Vantage Cap for a uniformed Woodland system.
- 4-way stretch fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction - 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- Sharp lines and an athletic fit for warmth and ease of movement
- Proprietary Woodland camouflage pattern - best wooded camo on the market today
- Length is specifically cut for mobility and pant pocket access on the hunt - If you are between sizes, size up
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Vantage 3L Softshell Vest | Woodland
I love this item
It fits my husband perfect.
12/19/20 He hasn't gotten it yet, but I think it's going to just what he wants. He does a lot of duck hunting in South Texas....and believe it or not, folks, it does get cold on the water in the early morning hours in South Texas...
Love the material and perfect fit!
Great vest, order size up
For a guy that loves hunting all seasons and appreciates the movement of a vest, this is perfect! Same great quality from Duck Camp!
I ordered this vest expecting high quality fabric and seams, I believe that it is high quality and I like the pattern. I would say the the length of the vest is on the shorter side. This might be be something someone is looking for. I am not particularly tall, and the front of the vest comes to my belt buckle. Due to the shortness in length, I think the front pocket zippers are a little small as well. After a week of trying it on and evaluating it, I did decide to keep it. I wear it with tucked in shirts , but it great for layering, a heavier jacket can be thrown over it, and no worries about the vest being longer than the jacket.
I love this vest. The upper pockets are very handy for bow hunting, which I spend most of my time in the woods doing. I love the pattern and it is perfect for whitetail hunting in southwest Missouri. I will definitely recommend Duck Camp to friends and family.
Love everything I ordered. Plan to order more and get my friends to as well. Awesome customer service
I ordered this in a large. I am 5”10 190lbs and it fits perfect