Meet our first ever down vest! It’s super warm, comfortable and DWR treated to endure the elements. Constructed with 800 power fill goose down, this is the perfect layering vest for cold weather. Both the face fabric and interior goose down have DWR treatment, so this vest will keep you warm even if it gets soaking wet. With fleece lined pockets and a sharp two-toned look, this will be your new favorite vest for everyday wear or the field.
- 800 fill Goose Down - one of the highest fill powers for warmth and durability
- DWR treated face fabric and down stuffing
- Downproof poly shell with high thread count construction
- Fabric is woven with 39 Denier, which is durable but extremely lightweight
- Water resistant, down proof fabric
- 4 pockets: zippered hand pocket, external and internal chest pockets - all with drawcord pulls
- All pockets are fleece lined
Love my new Dry Down vest. The fit is great and true to size. The colors look great as well. I will probably order another one in a different pattern.
I have already hunted 10 days in this vest this season. It has been 26 in the morning and 75 by noon. So, being able to layer with this vest and then easily pack it in my vest has been crucial.
Fits very well and feels comfortable.
Perfect fit! Might get another one
I’m 6”1 225, Large fits just right!!
Such a high quality vest. Top of the line materials for those brisk mornings and it can also be worn out to dinner. Love this vest.
Beautiful gift, exactly what I was looking for!
Got this vest for our trip to Colorado in a couple weeks. Fits perfect and keeps your core warm. Plus, it looks awesome!
It will be a perfect Christmas gift. Excellent quality.
Good quality and fit